Pure1 Mobile App
The Pure1 mobile app allow users to monitor critical stats,
receive rapid support for their fleet of arrays, anywhere.
- Aggregated information (Fleet Dashboard) about your whole fleet for quick analysis.
- Monitor the vital stats of your arrays – IOPS, latency, bandwidth, and capacity utilization.
- Receive push notifications for array alerts and support case updates.
- Create, edit, and respond to support cases directly from the mobile app.
I began the exploratory and problem solving process on paper.
With a large pool of customers, our design process included user testing in multiple phases during production to ensure
we were meeting the needs of our users. Through various user testing sessions, we were able to clearly identify
key features that would make the app intuitive, easy and simple to use.
Our user testing session included:
- user need identification and reactions
- user interaction with app prototype for validations
- user interaction vocal recordings
Animations & interactions
We explored various interactions to make certain features within the app to be intuitive and easy to use.
We wanted the app to be a delightful experience, while also ensuring ease of use.
* Animations shown on various stages of visual and interactive explorations.
The Pure1 mobile app is available on both the App Store and the Google Play Store.